Le Meurice has always been very welcoming to pets. During the renovations from 1905-1907, the workers took in a stray greyhound that had been living on-site. Hotel personnel then adopted the dog, and it soon became the mascot and inspiration for the Meurice’s emblem today – a pair of Greyhounds. Also, when Salvador Dali one of the Meurice’s regular guests, checked out, the hotel staff had to completely repaint the Suite Royale because his two tame ocelots particularly loved the carpets!
- Complimentary pet basket (for cats and dogs) available,
- Custom-designed bowl with the name of the pet can be easily arranged in advance,
- Name tag with the name of the pet,
- Specific menus and food options available,
- The grooms are pleased to walk dogs in the Tuileries Garden.